MVHR - Heat Recovery Ventilation Systems
Application of Ventilation systems is ideal for renovations and new build due to access to all rooms in the home. All have a 7 year product warranty
HOW DOES MVHR WORK?
Heat recovery is a process of continuously preheating incoming cool supply air by warming it with the outgoing exhaust air. Warm air is not simply exhausted but transfers most of its heat to supply air in a highly efficient heat recovery exchanger.
Stale air is contaminated with humidity, toxins and smells extracted from the kitchen, bathroom and toilet. Extract grilles in toilets and wet room areas, such as the bathroom, En-suite, utility and kitchen allow a constant air flow volume to be extracted.
Fresh air is fed directly from outside into the ventilation system via a filter. The heat taken from the extracted air is used to warm the fresh filtered air in the exchanger and then flows through ducting to habitable rooms such as living, dining rooms and bedrooms. We will carry out a full survey and get CAD drawings of the proposed duct runs. We will supply, install and commission each system and notify the relevant authorities.
Ventilation Systems – Heat recovery system
This means warm air is not simply exhausted but transfers most of its heat to supply air in a highly efficient heat recovery exchanger. It also works in the same way on hot days when it can replace warm stale air with cooler fresh air
The benefits of the system
- Constant supply of fresh, healthy, filtered air to your home
- The best available ventilation system for new or existing homes
- No trickle vents or bathroom extractor fans required
- Eliminates mould, mildew and combats condensation
- Recovers up to 95% of heat extracted from wet rooms
- Natural cooling without opening windows
- Radon dispersion
- Balanced heat distribution throughout the home
- Your home is quieter and draught free
- Complies with the latest building control requirements
- Clinically proven to help allergy and asthma sufferers
- Fully controllable system with manual or remote controls
- Reduce your heating costs by up to 25%